When you inquire about having a knife custom made or having embellishment work done I base my quotes on the difficulty of the job and the materials that will be used. I do not charge a premium on materials from my suppliers. I will begin work as soon as possible. After the job is complete I will contact you and inform you that the knife is finished, and then you can send the remainder of the payment. I welcome full payment up front so I can ship the knife immediately after it is finished without hesitation. I only accept payment by postal money order, or cash. The price I quote you will include materials, labor, and return shipping by the same method used to ship it to me..
I work in most any handle material you want, bone, wood, stag, horn, ivory, synthetics, reconstituted stones, micartas, ect. I do NOT work with G10, or Mother of pearl.
What I do Not Do:
- re-pin reconstituted stone
- I do not work in elephant ivory, preban or otherwise
- sell custom fixed blades as kits or otherwise unfinished
- make knives from stainless steel
- use G10 or G11 handle material
- use mother of pearl (I am allerigc to the dust)
- sandblast or bead blast any of my blades.
- I do not accept paypal as a form of payment, they steal people's money daily and they have stolen from me thier last time